MI 2230 VAFMeter is handheld multifunction instrument which can accurately measure voltage, current, power, harmonic distortion and phase angles in single, two and three phase systems.
- TRMS Two channel voltage measurements, up to 600 Vac
- TRMS Two channel current measurements, up to 3000 Aac
- U-U, I-I, U-I angle measurement, phase diagram
- Support for three-phase (Aaron) systems
- Active, reactive and apparent power, PF, cos φ, THD, frequency
- Continuity/resistance of conductors with 200mA test current with polarity change and with pass/fail functionality
- Simultaneous measurement and display of voltage, current phase angles and frequency on two or three-phase systems
- Accurate phase angle measurement at low current levels
- Easy to use: large bright LCD display and large buttons enable easy handling of the instrument
- Memory storage for storing up to 1500 measurements
- Safe: built for CAT II / 600V environments
- Portable: rugged carrying case with a handle and lightweight design enable easy moving the instrument between sites.
- Built in charger & rechargeable batteries: instrument has a built-in charging circuit and comes with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- Downloadable: downloads test results via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the Metrel EuroLink software.