DC Voltage Test Systems
DC test systems are used to test components and complete systems found in electrical power supply systems and operating on DC voltage. Some DC voltage test systems are used to test transformers, cables, brushings, switchgear, and other high voltage components.
Some of these systems are specialized for factories and on-site performance to save time, cost and space while being held with container and trailer solutions to assure a short assembly and disassembly.
CEPCO Sales is an authorized distributor for DC voltage test systems supplied through the HIGH VOLT company that manufactures high-performance technologies in the high voltage electrical test systems.
Some applications might include:
- Wet and pollution testing
- DC current measurements at high-voltage potential
- Charging capacitor banks for high-performance testing
- Special testing, for example, for bipolar testing of overhead lines
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Series connection of up to three modules to generate high voltage DC test voltages up to 1200kV
- Fulfills the requirements of IEC 60060-1
- For routine, type and development tests on components of HVDC transmission systems (e.g. bushings, cables)
- Useful for withstand testing or for polarity reversal testing
- High voltage test fields (stationary or mobile)
- On-site testing at fair weather conditions (installation in container/on trailer)
- Expandable for PD measurement