MI 3295 Step Contact Voltage Measuring System is a voltage measuring system for testing and verification of protective earthing of power stations, substations and other power systems.
- Measurement of step voltage and contact voltage.
- Measurement of earthing resistance with resolution of 1 mΩ.
- Measurement of specific earth resistance.
- High accuracy of the measurements due to a high current of up to 50 A and effective suppression of noise.
- Excellent immunity even against changing earth currents.
- Autonomous Step Voltage meter: no need for long voltage leads.
- Low weight.
- High safety due to low output voltage (55 V).
- Downloads test results directly to the PC with the help of the profes-sional PC SW package HVLink which enables analysis and documenta-tion of test results.